Healthcare quality standards are critical and provide a baseline against which measurement and evaluation are assessed. There are common performance measurement selection criteria for determining the standards. In addition, it is essential that organizations track their trends in quality improvement measurements in order to continue the improvement process. For this discussion, consider the following:
- Identify, compare, and contrast 2–3 external organizations that analyze quality improvement.
- Offer a brief description of the unit or organization where you work or have worked in the past.
- Identify and describe one healthcare quality standard that is applicable to your area.
- How does the performance of your unit or organization measure against local, regional, or national standards?
- What process is in place to monitor your unit or organization’s progress, and is this information disseminated to the staff? If so, how?
- Identify strategies that could maintain or improve your unit’s current quality performance.
AREA: Denver Colorado, USA
topic: high risk pregnant women with multimorbidities and risks
must be at least 150 words with at least one APA formatted reference throughout the post and as a reference
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
U6D1 was first posted on July 29, 2019 at 6:18 pm.
©2019 "nursingassignmenttutor". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com