Scenario: Identify a business that is of interest to you. It can be real or fictitious, but it should be a realistic business. Think of one specific risk that your chosen business could face, and consider how and where you will get data that can be analyzed to address that risk.
Complete the following steps:
1. Create a Word document to contain all components of your Unit 6 Assignment. Add a title page and table of contents.
2. Write an introduction to your chosen topic. Describe the business that you have chosen, identify the risk you selected, and briefly describe how you expect analytics to help you address that risk. Label this section Introduction.
3. Perform a SWOT analysis for your business. Ensure that you have at least one element with a description in each of the four quadrants of a SWOT table. Label this section SWOT Analysis.
4. Identify which quadrant of a risk matrix your selected risk would fall into (High Probability/High Impact; High Probability/Low Impact; Low Probability/High Impact; or Low Probability/Low Impact. Provide a rationale explaining why you have classified your chosen risk in the way you did. Label this section Risk Classification.
5. Obtain or create a data set that you can use to address your risk. You can use built in data sets in R, data sets from the Internet, or data sets from a company with appropriate permission. It is acceptable to create your own data set if you wish. Keep in mind that you will need to use one of the risk analytics techniques you have learned in this class, so the data you use and the outcome your produce must be aligned with a valid technique: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Discriminant Analysis, Time Series, Expected Payoff, or Decision Trees. Make a screen capture of a representative sample of your data. Place it in your document and label this section Data.
6. Create a model for your data that will allow you to address your selected risk. This will most probably be in R, but if you select Expected Payoff as your technique, it will be in Excel. Note that you are not permitted to simply re-package one of the Assignments that you did earlier in this class. Your work must be novel, even though you are using analytic techniques that generally always stay the same. In your Word document, provide evidence by way of labeled screen captures and written descriptions of your model building. Label this section Modeling.
7. If your chosen technique is anything other than Time Series or Expected Payoff, apply your model to make predictions for a representative data set to illustrate how your chosen business would actually use your risk analytics model. If you selected Time Series or Expected Payoff, document your findings for your audience. In your Word document, provide evidence by way of labeled screen captures and written descriptions of your model application/outcomes. Label this section Outcomes.
8. Write a conclusion that summarizes what you did to assess and analyze risk using data. Discuss legal and/or ethical considerations that your chosen business must consider and address in using your risk analytics approach. Label this section Conclusion.
9. Include a References page that cites all sources used to complete your Unit 6 Assignment. The list of references must include no fewer than five authoritative and relevant sources beyond the class textbook and sources of data. Ensure that all of your cited sources are referred to parenthetically throughout the body of your paper where relevant, and then in APA format on the References page.
Prepare your Assignment submission in Microsoft Word following standard APA formatting guidelines: Double spaced, Times New Roman 12-point font, one inch margins on all sides. Include a title page, table of contents and references page. You do not need to write an abstract. Label all tables and figures. Cite sources appropriately both in the text of your writing (parenthetical citations) and on your references page (full APA citation format).
The assignment rubric is attached.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post r studio swot analysis data modeling risk matrix risk identification linear regression logistic regression discriminant analysis time series expected payoff or decision trees appeared first on Top Premier Essays.