1) The paper has an attention-getting intro that draws readers in and sets up the topic as a problem that needs to be solved or explored. Yes No
2)The paperâ€s thesis (quote directly):
-The authorâ€s focus narrowly adheres to this thesis. Yes No
3) Source information is blended effectively and clear connections are stated by the author in order to clarify meaning for the reader.
-Yesâ€”one good example of how the author does this:
-Noâ€”one suggestion for how the author could do this:
4) At least one opposing viewpoint has been acknowledged and refuted.
-Yesâ€”one example of how the author does this:
-Noâ€” a possible angle the author could consider:
5) After reading the paper, it is clear what stance the author takes on the topic and what kind of claims they are making. Yes No
6) One suggestion for revision:
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Peer-Review-a-Research-writing-homework-help appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.