Development of health screening, promotion, interventions, and education for adults with this condition is accurate and comprehensive, showing evidence of thoughtful reflection.
· Offers comprehensive selection of both community and national resources for adults with this condition that are relevant to address condition, while providing a thoughtful description of each resource.
· The writer uses a variety of sentence constructions, figures of speech, and word choice in distinctive and creative ways that are appropriate to purpose, discipline, and scope.
· Title slide is complete. References section includes correctly cited sources. Correct citations are included within the body of the presentation.
· Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English
· The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space. Text is appropriate in length for the target audience and to the point. The background and colors enhance the readability of the text.