Objective: To provide a summary of data analysis and conclusions relative to the research topic.
Requirements: Describe the results of the data collection efforts by completing the following.
1. Create an APA-Style “Results Section” for the research topic including:
• A summarization of the data collected.
• The statistical treatment of the data.
• Appropriate tables and figures.
Your Results section should follow the guidelines set forth by the American Psychological Association, be created in machine-readable format and be precisely reported.
2. Create an APA-Style “Discussion Section” for the research topic including:
• An interpretation of the results, which should include the relationship between the findings and the research hypothesis and be tied directly to the literature reviewed in the Introduction Section of the paper.
• The implications and limitations of the results.
• Suggestions for further research.
The discussion section should follow the guidelines set forth by the American Psychological Association, be created in machine-readable format and be precisely reported.
The Results and Discussion sections should be submitted as one document.
This lab is designed to provide you with a hands-on experience using the statistical software package SPSS to analyze data.
Using the same data set that you used for Lab # 13, Employee Data, complete the following assignment.
Remember, if you do not have much experience using SPSS, or if you feel you need a refresher on how to use it, visit theDr. Borman’s You Tube Video Tutorials (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
This link offers tutorials from the basics (Typing In Data, Descriptive Statistics) to the complex (e.g., Regression Analysis).
1. Run an independent samples t-test between the variables ‘gender’ and ‘salary’
2. Run a paired samples t-test between the variables ‘salbegin’ and ‘salary’
3. Run a linear correlational test using the variables ‘prevexp’ and ‘salary’
4. Run a one-way ANOVA using the variables ‘jobcat’ and ‘salary’
5. Create a summary outlining what you learned about the data from these analyses
Once you have run your analyses, submit your SPSS output file (as an attachment) and your answer to question # 5
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.