Prepare a well-written paper that addresses all of the following topics and requirements:
- Analyze and evaluate the implications of 5-7 major initiatives associated with healthcare reform on the designing and planning of 21st century healthcare information systems.
- Evaluate the challenges associated with each trend and ways to overcome them.
- Include an assessment of the impact that each initiative may have on the following:
- Leadership, governance, and the role of a healthcare CIO
- Strategic HMIS planning and organizational culture
- Characteristics and capabilities of an enterprise resource planning system
- Review legislation and regulations that could influence the implementation of health information management systems.
- Explain how CIOs might assess the merits of each initiative based on vision, mission, and strategy.
- Predict the global trends in the adoption of major standards and the use of HMIS over the next five years.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 8-11 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages
- Cite 6 or more references. (Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; use in-text citations throughout the assignment and include them in an APA-formatted reference list.)
The post Healthcare Reform and 21st Century Healthcare Information Systems appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
Healthcare Reform and 21st Century Healthcare Information Systems was first posted on February 8, 2021 at 11:21 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com