For this paper, you need to conduct research in peer-reviewed journals or other sources that are considered to have reliable information. In addition to your required course text, you will need at least six professional scholarly sources, three of which must be peer-reviewed journal articles. Please visit the Academic Research section on your course homepage (accessible through the Student Responsibilities and Policies tab on the left navigation toolbar) to review what types of materials are, and are not, acceptable for academic, university level research.
The paper must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You must use at least six scholarly sources, at least three of which can be found in the Ashford University Library, to support your claims and subclaims. To further help you in your research for this assignment and for the Final Paper, it is recommended that you view the Resources for Potential Research. Cite your sources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six scholarly resources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the
Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Genocide-Discuss-the-emergence-and-frequency-of-genocide-in-Europe-during-the-20th-century-history-homework-help appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.