Using MINITAB, perform the regression and correlation analysis for the data on income(Y), the dependent variable, and credit balance (X), the independent variable, by answering the following.
1. Generate a scatterplot for income ($1,000) versus credit balance($), including the graph of the best fit line. Interpret.
2. Determine the equation of the best fit line, which describes the relationship between income and credit balance.
3. Determine the coefficient of correlation. Interpret.
4. Determine the coefficient of determination. Interpret.
5. Test the utility of this regression model (use a two tail test with Î± =.05). Interpret your results, including the p-value.
6. Based on your findings in 1â€“5, what is your opinion about using credit balance to predict income? Explain.
7. Compute the 95% confidence interval for beta-1 (the population slope). Interpret this interval.
8. Using an interval, estimate the average income for customers that have credit balance of $4,000. Interpret this interval.
9. Using an interval, predict the income for a customer that has a credit balance of $4,000. Interpret this interval.
10. What can we say about the income for a customer that has a credit balance of $10,000? Explain your answer.
In an attempt to improve the model, we attempt to do a multiple regression model predicting income based on credit balance, years, and size.
11. Using MINITAB, run the multiple regression analysis using the variables credit balance, years, and size to predict income. State the equation for this multiple regression model.
12. Perform the global test foruUtility (F-Test). Explain your conclusion.
13. Perform the t-test on each independent variable. Explain your conclusions and clearly state how you should proceed. In particular, state which independent variables should we keep and which should be discarded.
14. Is this multiple regression model better than the linear model that we generated in parts 1â€“10? Explain.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.