1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 4 pages ( Due 48 hours)
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 3: Minimum 5 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Interview
1. What is proper etiquette for a job interview?
2. What’s “good behavior” in a behavioral job interview?
3. How do you handle stress in the healthcare setting?
4. What clinical skills do you possess that will be most beneficial to these clinical practice?
– Clinical investigations
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Explain.
-A Desire to Learn
-I get impatient
6. Describe how you handled a difficult situation that has involved a patient, physician or family member?
7. How do you get along with your staff at your current position? Explain
8. Why should we hire you as APRN?
Part 2: Nursing Research
Suppose you are going to conduct a study utilizing Quantitative Research Design:
1. Which type of research would you use and why
2. which method would you utilize to collect data and why
Part 3: Nursing Research (Due 48 hours)
Topic: Smoking in adolescents
1. Introduction (1/2 page)
– Must be clear and concise and be inclusive of a brief summary
2. Problem Statement (1/2 page)
-Describe the primary problem you are addressing as part of your potential hypothetical project
3. Formulate a PICOT Question that includes: (1/2 page)
Population of Interest
Intervention of Interest
Comparison of Interest
Outcome of Interest
******It is unknown the application of an educational program to ICU nurses about central line management. Will improve central line infection rate compared with the infection rate before the teaching within 12 week?
a.Make a brief justification of the PICOT Question
4. Based on your PICOT QUESTION describes (2 pages)
a. Population of Interest
– Describe your population of interest.
b. Intervention of Interest
– Describe your intervention of interest. Evidence from the literature must be present with a minimum of 2 scholarly references to support the evidence based practice intervention.
c. Comparison of Interest
-Describe your comparison of interest. If there is no comparison of interest, indicate that and provide rationale why one will not be used.
d. Outcome of Interest
– Describe your outcome of interest. Is it measurable? Is the tool that you will utilize to measure outcomes proven to be reliable and valid?
– Briefly identify the timeframe associated with the implementation phase of your project.
5. Conclusion (1/2 page)
– Summarize the key points you made within your project. Avoid introducing any new information in this section.